Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lollapalooza Day 1

After seeing Grace, I made it over to catch the end of Foster The People. By now it's getting more and more crowded

I'm starting to get a little dehydrated, so I stop over to get a beverage or two. This duo ends up being my dranks of choice for the day ;-)


I go see the Kills after rehydrating. They rocked as always.
I then find a nice little perch in between two stages where I watch 2 Door Cinema Club and the A Perfect Circle. As I'm sitting there, a gent walks by and asks if he can sit next to me. I say, "sure." His name is Rajel. He's from Monterrey, Mexico. He's a nice fellow. As we're talking, Crystal Castles comes on, so we go watch their set.



Then, Muse comes on! So, we proceed to watch Muse. Their show is pretty spectacular.




While we're watching Muse, however; this cat leans over and asks if he can give me a kiss. eeewww! No!
I give him this, don't bother me, I'm watching the show kinda look.
A minute or so later, I look back and he is nowhere to be seen. HaHa! So funny! Those Latin boys are always so quick to move. ;-)

I get bored and proceed to the other end of the park to watch some Coldplay. As I'm walking over, this new gent asks me something (I forget) and we walk together to watch the show. I guess he got lost from his crew or something. His name is Jason. He's from Las Vegas. He's funny.
 Coldplay is amazing by the way!



 This is Jason......
 We were picking our boogers
After the show, we went to the Elephant and Castle for a drink. Then tried to find another bar, but couldn't for some reason. Then we started to smell our stinky selves, so we parted ways. End of Day 1 Lollapalooza